...Commends Governor Mbah's massive community interventions.
Recently,the Member Representing the good people of Igbo Eze North Constituency I and the Chief Whip of Enugu State House of Assembly Hon Ejike Eze(Ejike Nwa Nsukka) visited the General Manager of the Community and Social Development Agency (CSDA), Hon Monday Diamond Ani.
This move was in line with a continued efforts to attract more development to Igbo-Eze North LGA, particularly Igbo-Eze North Constituency I.
The visit was aimed at exploring possible areas of collaboration and partnership that would further advance development initiatives and improve the lives of the people in Igbo-Eze North Constituency I, especially with the Provision of Water/Boreholes,Public Toilets to achieve ODF initiative, Livelihood Supports and subsequently Renewable Energy.
Hon Ejike Eze commended the community developmental drive of the Executive Governor of Enugu State through the CSDA.
Hon Ejike Eze further expressed admiration on the proactiveness of the GM Hon Monday Diamond Ani on the assumption of office,while he emulates the disruptive leadership principles of Governor Peter Mbah.
Tomorrow is Indeed Here!

