Peter Obi Donates 10milion Naira to Almajiri School in Kaduna State


The Labour Party Presidential Candidate and a philanthropist, Mr Peter Obi has once again demonstrated his exceptional commitment to the welfare of the Nigerian masses in Kaduna State.

In his statement, Obi posited; "In continuation of my desire to identify with critical institutions for human development in the country, yesterday, I had the privilege of visiting the Madarasatul Hidayyatul Auladi Muslimima Almajiri school in Kawo, Kaduna State.

During the visit, I was opportune to interact with leaders from similar facilities, representing the various local government areas in Kaduna State. I also spent time immersing myself in Quranic learning alongside the young people.

Witnessing their enthusiasm for Quranic education reaffirmed my belief in the untapped potential within these young students, fluent in Arabic reading and writing. I am convinced that these students possess the capability to excel in various fields, from medicine and architecture to engineering, artificial intelligence, and beyond.

 As I interacted with them, I envisioned a future where they would become professors, doctors, lawyers, economists, captains of industries and competent political leaders.

With a firm belief in their great future and significant contribution to our country, I strongly advocate for an educational approach that brings formal schooling directly to them on-site. This involves providing qualified teachers in English language, mathematics, social studies, environmental sciences, and Quranic Arabic studies, amongst other skills.

 My vision for Education transcends conventional boundaries, recognizing the immense value of cultivating diverse skills.

With these and other methods that go beyond conventional educational learning, we will be able to pull millions of out-of-school children into the educational system. This will go a long way in transforming our society.

Thrilled by the potentials I observed watching their activities and to continue my advocacy, I supported them with 10 million Naira towards their educational.

I urge fellow leaders to join me in this noble cause, ensuring that we eliminate the scourge of out-of-school children and empower quality education for all.

Together, let us champion the potential of every learner and pave the way for a brighter, more inclusive future for all.

A new Nigeria is not just a dream but a tangible possibility." - PO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Enugu Killing: Nigerian Soldiers Allegedly Aiding Kidnappers In Enugu Community Shoot At Vigilantes Responding To Distress Call, Kill Two

Breaking! Senator Anyim Passes Away, Ebonyi Mourns.

Enugu Missing Guber Aspirant Found Dead